Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Digital Point.

1. Spartan14 replied to the thread Which Is Better? ".in" Or ".com".

If you can go for com as i think its way better than in domain

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  2. Spartan14 replied to the thread 30 Businessman Quotes to Help You Find Inspiration.

Thanks for this and my favourite one its Ever you think you can or not in both you are right by Henry Ford

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  3. Spartan14 replied to the thread looking for assistance with bing ads account setup.

Well i tbink if you contact the bing ads customer you will find your answers on why you are getting banned

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  4. bannersandlanders posted a new thread.

6 Effective Ways To Scale Faceebook Campaigns in 2024

Want to know how to scale Facebook Ads? Have a winning product but struggling to get it to 7 figures in revenue? You are at the right...

Forum: Facebook

Jun 4, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  5. bannersandlanders posted a new thread.

Top 9 Reasons Why Your Google Ads Account Is Suspended

1. Breaking the Rules-this includes: - Prohibited Content: Advertising illegal or restricted products, like fake goods, drugs, or...

Forum: AdSense

Jun 4, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  6. HannahSeo201 replied to the thread looking for assistance with bing ads account setup.

From what I've seen, Microsoft can be pretty trigger-happy when it comes to suspending new accounts, especially if you're in any kinda...

Jun 4, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  7. Hannah Pfundt set their location as Munich.

Jun 4, 2024 at 5:46 AM
  8. Hannah Pfundt set their occupation to Community manager.

9. Hannah Pfundt has a new avatar.

10. Emma32020 posted a new thread.

What is the Web3 development company?

A Web3 Development Company creates applications, platforms, and solutions that use blockchain technology and decentralized systems,...

Forum: General Business

Jun 4, 2024 at 5:04 AM
  11. Patricia Dough replied to the thread Should I switch to VPS now?.

Hey! If your sites aren't very busy, switching to a VPS might be overkill and more costly than needed. However, if you need better...

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:57 AM
  12. Patricia Dough replied to the thread Have any idea to restore videos from formatted external hard drive?.

Hey! Sorry to hear about your hard drive. You can try using data recovery software like Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, or Disk...

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:55 AM
  13. Mark Elijah replied to the thread VPS or Dedicated Hosting.

For e-commerce, a VPS is a good place to begin if your visitors is moderate. It's cost-effective and scalable. Dedicated servers are...

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:43 AM
  14. Mark Elijah replied to the thread Hosting for 1million traffic.

Shared hosting won't handle 1 million visits. Look for VPS with 8 cores CPU, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps bandwidth (Vultr, DigitalOcean). Instant...

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:42 AM
  15. Mark Elijah replied to the thread Hosting with cryptocurrency payment.

Consider VPS providers like Vultr, Arz, DigitalOcean, or CoinGate (accepts Bitcoin for WHMCS). Look for plans with at least 8 cores CPU,...

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:40 AM